- Exfoliates and treats outermost layers of dead, dull skin
- Uses microdermabrasion technique for skin treatment
- Removes the top layer of skin to reveal smoother, younger-looking skin
- At-home use provides the same results as a professional spa or procedure
Microderm Device Skin Treatment Options
Microdermabrasion is a technique that uses suction and exfoliation to improve skin tone, promoting a youthful appearance. By removing the top layer of dead skin cells, you will reveal smoother and younger-looking skin. This at home treatment provides the same results experienced at high-end med spas and professional salons. Weekly treatments will decrease the appearance of blackheads, pores, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. With just one use, you will see instant results, revealing fresh, healthy skin and a brighter complexion.
Four Different Targeted Uses:
- Diamond Head: Microcrystalline surface massager exfoliates without damaging the skin. It gently removes surface debris, promoting better absorption of skin care products such as moisturizers and skin serums.
- Large Size Round Head: Strong suction helps remove excess oil and blackheads. Massages the skin by micro-lifting using vacuum pressure, which stimulates the underlying skin and promotes netter circulation.
- Small Size Circular Head: Smaller attachment with lower suction is designed for sensitive areas with clogged pores.
- Oval Head: The special oval head is addressing hard to reach and sensitive areas such as the corners of the mouth, and base of the nose. Also good for sensitive skin areas. Stimulates the micro circulation which prevents wrinkles on the skin’s surface.